Find out how creative you are compared to the rest of the world
Improvides are looking for everyday people who are interested in finding out how good they are at generating ideas.
Based on established academic creativity tests, we have developed a quick and effective online assessment tool. We are currently in a beta testing phase and looking for volunteers to take the assessment
It only takes 15 minutes to complete, and once we have collated everyone’s results and ideas, as a thank you we will send you a personal report of how your ability to generate ideas compares to the other people who have taken the assessment. As this is a very manual process with thousands of ideas to analyse, this may take a while, and we will keep you up to date with progress by email and on our social networks.
If you’re interested, then follow this process:
- You need to register for the Improvides site so that you are logged in for the assessment. This will include details on your name, location, gender, age and whether you are right or left handed, so that we can find wider trends in creativity
- Register here. Free registration is fine to access the assessment, although you can find out about the additional benefits of our online Membership here too.
- Make sure that while registering, you put the code IDEAGENASSESS in the “Reference Code” box to let us know you’re interested
- We will then send you an email with the link to the assessment as well as the password to access it.
- Once you have completed the assessment, we will then go through all the answers and when ready we’ll send you your personal report
Thank you again, we really appreciate it, and look forward to working together.