I’m excited to announce that you’re all now invited to get tickets for my upcoming Develop your innovation leaders workshop, to be held on Friday 16th May 2014 at the lovely Wesley Hotel, right next to Euston Station in Central London.
Tickets are priced for a masterclass level to turn your current Managers into Innovation Leaders. The event is aimed at managers (or soon-to-be managers) and above levels, and works best for you if you send a small group so as to align what is discussed immediately to your own business situation. You can either buy tickets using the form right here on this page, or find out everything you need to know on my Eventbrite page here:
- Reducing risk around innovation projects
- Generating solutions which actually address customer challenges
- Reduced time spent managing innovation projects with greater speed to market
- Diversifying your innovation types and enabling new business models
Who is this workshop for:
- This workshop is designed for anyone at or approaching a management level or higher, and especially for company leaders at CXO level.
- It is for any business which wants to improve the likelihood of their customers actually wanting to buy their innovations
- It is for companies who want to learn how to generate more original, high quality ideas and execute them effectively.
- IT IS NOT for any business that thinks innovation is just a “fun thing to do” (although the workshop itself will be a lot of fun)
Looking forward to seeing you there.