My new article this week has just been published in HRZone, one of the biggest magazines devoted to getting the most out of your company’s people.
In this article, I explore five ways which Human Resources departments can actually foster a culture of innovation, including:
- Recruit with innovative teams in mind
- Train your staff in innovation management and innovation leadership
- Ensure your performance management processes aren’t discouraging experimentation
- Make sure the message from the top is indeed supporting innovation
- Keep investing in varied knowledge-sharing and training sessions
Check out the article here: